Your backyard is your own personal entertainment space, and what would great entertaining be without great food? A luxury outdoor kitchen is a perfect complement to your custom swimming pool, and it gives you a place to prepare meals and snacks for guests while entertaining them at the same time. An outdoor luxury kitchen today has more potential than ever, and 5 luxury outdoor kitchen features you can add to yours are the following:
- Wine fridge – A wine fridge as part of your luxury outdoor kitchen is sure to impress. Sitting by the pool with a glass of wine is an ideal relaxation experience, and with a wine fridge, you can keep all of your favorite vintages perfectly chilled and within reach.
- Fireplace – After a great meal, what better way to settle in than to rest by the fireplace? While not necessarily used to prepare food, a fireplace in your luxury outdoor kitchen will allow you and your guests to spend time together in a laid-back environment.
- Pizza oven – A pizza simply tastes better when prepared the traditional way, which is done with the use of a pizza oven. A pizza oven as part of your luxury outdoor kitchen will allow you to make your own pies rivaling even the very best in town, and all in the comfort of your own backyard.
- Full wet bar – Installing a full wet bar is something to consider if you plan to spend most of your backyard time entertaining or unwinding after a long week. These can include beer taps, refrigeration, mixed drink stations, and an ice maker.
- Warming drawer – When you’re entertaining for a party of guests, you’ll be making large amounts of food at once. A warming drawer will help you keep burgers, hot dogs, and appetizers warm while you’re waiting to serve your guests. In some instances, a warming drawer may even be used for slow cooking dishes while dining outside.
The look of your custom outdoor kitchen is up to you. You have complete control when it comes to what makes your space ideal for your lifestyle.
What kind of luxury outdoor kitchen features would you like?