Now that the summer season is over, you may think that your plans for building a pool will have to wait until next year. While many people do not think of fall as prime pool season, in reality it is the best time of year to start building your new pool. Weather, prices, and logistics all play a part in making the fall the ideal time to start designing and building your new pool with Olympus Pools. Here are a few reasons why this fall is perfect for designing and constructing your new pool:
- Summer fun is over. This means that you can build your pool without putting a stop to other backyard recreation and activities. Instead of telling your kids they have to play inside during the perfect summer weather, waiting until the school year starts ensures that your pool construction does not conflict with backyard fun.
- Better weather. The ground tends to be drier in the fall, which means that your pool construction can move faster. Avoiding weather-related delays can make your experience building a pool stress free.
- Best deal. Fall is the best time to get deals on backyard furniture, fencing, and even pools. Also, building a pool often includes other backyard projects, so use the fall deals to get a jump-start on landscape and fencing jobs.
- Time. Fall gives you at least nine months to complete your pool project. While hopefully you project will run smoothly and quickly, beginning the design process in the fall provides ample time to ensure that your pool is perfect for you and your family.
- Plan your perfect party. Once your pool is completed, you will want to host a big party to show your family and friends the newest addition to your backyard. Weather related delays and other issues that might come up can often mean postponing parties if you do not plan ahead. Constructing your pool in the fall means you will have plenty of time to plan the perfect party once pool season kicks off.
We are a Tampa Custom Pool Builder. Take advantage of the fall and contact us today to start planning your new backyard pool.