- Mosquito repellent candles. Summertime often means mosquito season, so these summertime floating candles are a great way to repel mosquitos and add a cute and fragrant element to your evening swimming. Add these around your pool and sitting areas for a great aroma and fewer mosquito bites.
- Floating glow lamps. Using glow sticks and balloons, you can create inexpensive floating colorful lamps that will make any night by the pool memorable.
- Floating lights. Having lights by the pool is a must to enjoy lazy summer nights in the backyard. Transform your yard into an elegant poolside area by hanging inexpensive strings of lights.
- Rope Lighting. Use inexpensive rope lights to line flowerbeds around your pool. These waterproof lights can instantly make your yard a safer and prettier space at night.
- Concrete Stepping Stones. There are several ways to make your own concrete stepping stones for your backyard pool area. These are not only stylish but also useful to get to and from the pool. One option is to use rubber doormats to create intricate patterns for your stepping stones.
Those who are conscious of their impact on the environment, today’s modern pools are more eco-friendly than ever before. An environmentally friendly swimming pool leverages