These days, it’s common to be so busy that we forget to take time to relax. And as for going on a vacation, forget about it – who has the time? But if you install the right pool in your backyard, you could just step outside to head to a luxurious relaxing retreat you’re sure to love. Some features are well worth adding if you want to maximize your level of relaxation, and here are some of the best options.
- Soothing Waterfalls – Waterfalls, spillways, and other water features can take a little more time to install, but once they’re installed they offer a soothing experience that creates an unmatched ambiance in your pool area.
- A Tanning Ledge – Few things say ‘pool time’ like some time tanning. Adding a tanning ledge is a great way to give yourself and your family a place to catch some sun and then roll into a pool to cool off.
- A Hot Tub – Hot tubs and spas are a perfect compliment to a Once you’re done swimming, head over for a dip in the hot tub to really relax and get a massage from the waterjets. It’s a great upgrade to any pool or backyard oasis.
- An Outdoor Kitchen – Transform your backyard into a true escape with an outdoor kitchen. Adding a grill, fridge, and covered area to cook in is a great option for any pool owner and will be great whether it’s just you and the family or if you’re entertaining dozens of people. Add a fire pit and sitting area to really transform the backyard.
- Swim Up Bar – Why get out of the pool to make a drink when you can swim right up, have a cocktail, and enjoy some fun with friends without getting out of the water? Swim-up bars are a simple addition to the pool and when used responsibly can really elevate the swim experience.
Talk to your pool pro and consider all the different options above. You’ll be able to turn your swimming pool into a relaxing retreat you and your loved ones can always escape to.