You can get together with your loved ones through an inviting backyard pool. It’s important to have a great area for everyone to lounge poolside. How can you create an amazing oasis in your backyard? Look over these outdoor pool furniture options to create a relaxing experience for your family and guests.
5 Key Types Of Pool Furniture
Before we get into the ideas for pool deck furniture arrangements, let’s look at the top components:
- Hammock – If you want to kick back on a sultry summer day, nothing is better than a hammock. If you purchase a metal or wood hammock stand, you do not need to worry about trees to support it. You can introduce beautiful accent colors to your pool area with a hammock made of weather-resistant fabric. Otherwise, you can choose a more neutral, natural style with one made of rope.
- Sectional sofas – You can get a sectional with outdoor throw pillows and weather-resistant upholstery—place pillows and pool toys within a matching storage ottoman.
- Bistro sets – Enjoy a light lunch or glass of iced tea at your bistro set. A set with folding chairs is easier for storage, while a bar-height set protects your food and beverages from splashes.
- Adirondack chairs – Adirondacks are at home on beaches just as they are in backyards. With high backs and a comfortable wide seat, they allow you to recline close to the ground. You can go with a natural or plain finish or introduce bolder colors for a more Caribbean style. Add footstools or ottomans to rest your feet.
- Chaise lounges – The most popular choice for pool furniture, chaise lounges typically enhance comfort with their adjustable backs. You can use ones with robust metal frames and all-weather fabric. Alternatively, choose rattan or wicker chairs, accompanied by brightly colored outdoor chair cushions.
9 Ways To Transform Your Backyard With Pool Furniture
Here are various ways that you can coordinate pool deck furniture so that you can build memories in comfort:
- Simple paradise – Choose neatness for your pool furniture with a no-frills design. Look into ergonomic lounge chairs and straightforward side tables. Minimalist poolside benches or storage cabinets give you a place to store your pool accessories, toys, and towels. Introduce a calmness to your space with Zen-style accents. Refresh your pool area with neutral or light colors.
- Resort with glamorous seating – Opt for resort-style, glam outdoor pool furniture for your deck. Get the ultimate comfort with luxury loungers or chaises. Accent them with cushions and pillows. Add the ideal place for your cocktail with chic end tables featuring mirrored finishes. Use large umbrellas for shade. Craft a poolside dining area or bar with character by hanging sheer curtains from a gazebo.
- Media lounge – Build technology into your pool deck for your favorite entertainment. You can even float on a pool raft while watching an oversized outdoor projector screen. Outdoor bean bag chairs are another great seating option. Include a high-end speaker system. Make it easy to snack while watching with a mini-fridge and popcorn machine.
- Grilling retreat – Freshly grilled vegetables and meats can taste perfect poolside. Choose an upscale grill outfitted with all the accessories. Be sure to include outdoor heaters, along with stylish metal stools and bar tables. Following the sunset, turn to your Bocce or horseshoes set for friendly competition.
- Tiki bar – By carefully choosing your décor and bamboo bar, you can introduce an island character to your poolside setting. Island charm comes from backyard torches, while a Hawaiian style is introduced with floral accents. Brightly colored barware is essential, as are flatweave rugs.
- Rustic hearth – Give your pool deck rustic character with this poolside favorite. Create a centerpiece with an outdoor fireplace (see conclusion). For a French country feel, set up wrought iron décor and wooden seating around it. Improve the ambiance with European-style lanterns. Get comfortable with accent pillows and patchwork throws.
- Coastal brunch space – Look into poolside dining areas with a beach style. Light wood dining sets can be combined with comfy cushions, throw pillows in bright yellow, and accent décor in sky blue. Floral or striped patterns can also be used.
- Swanky, modern retreat – Get stylish and posh with a poolside lounge area. Put in a premium fire table or outdoor bed for evening drinks or stylish sunbathing. A flatweave rug can add dimension to your space, while large umbrellas give you shade as needed.
- Bohemian lounge – A Bohemian poolside garden features exotic florals, lush plants, and free-spirited décor. Make it glow with string lights. Add metal tables, blended with the earthiness of outdoor area rugs and planters with indigenous geometrics. Take a lazy Sunday nap in a suspended mesh chair or hammock.
Getting The Most Out Of Your Backyard Pool
Your pool space will be at its best when it is accompanied by amazing pool furniture. Don’t neglect the important role of outdoor kitchens, grilling islands, pizza ovens, and fire pits. At Olympus Pools, we fine-tune your poolside design with a plan that fits your exact needs.