Imagine the warm waters of a hot tub cascading into the larger body of your swimming pool. Sounds relaxing, right? For many homeowners, the joy of having a hot tub and spa to accompany their pool is often as great as the pleasure of owning the pool itself. If you’re unsure about investing in a hot tub or spa, here are a few great reasons that will make you reconsider.
1. Affordable. Purchasing a hot tub isn’t as expensive as many pool owners might expect. With prices ranging anywhere from $2,500 to $6,500 for a quality hot tub, the cost is certainly worth the benefit of total relaxation.
2. Use all year round. Though you can heat a pool throughout the year, it’s incomparable to the comfort that a hot tub provides in the cold winter months. No matter where you live, you know that you’ll be comfortable in the hot tub. By the way, did you know that some hot tubs even allow you to filter cool water for the summer months?
3. Physical relief. Many people suffering from arthritis or stiffness enjoy the comfort that a hot tub provides. Aside from the heat therapy, the pulsating water has a way of relaxing the body and temporarily relieving pain.
4. Magical massage. Let’s face it: everyone loves a good massage! Think of the water jetting out of the hot tub as the ultimate rubdown. You’ll enjoy the gentle touch of water, though you can certainly make it more forceful by increasing the intensity of the jets.
5. Quality time. Whether it’s with your family or friends from work, a hot tub ensures quality time with those who are most important to you. In fact, a hot tub is almost as popular as the pool!
6. Nighttime getaway. One of the most popular times to use a hot tub is at night beneath the stars. Think of it as a vacation getaway in your backyard that you can enjoy all year long. How could you go wrong?
7. Backyard spa. There’s something luxurious about a hot tub. Whether it’s the convenience of relaxing anytime you want or enjoying the feel of pulsating water, your hot tub will feel like a miniature spa where you can’t help but relax.
Considering a spa to accompany your swimming pool? With so many benefits and opportunities to relax, a hot tub should certainly on your checklist!